Headquartered outside of Washington DC, Kion is a fast-growing, Series A-stage startup that develops the leading cloud enablement solution supporting Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. Kion is trusted for making customers’ journey to the cloud more efficient, secure, and transparent. We’re looking for an individual to grow our demand generation capabilities. This is a unique role where you’ll both roll up your sleeves and own the strategy to build and grow a healthy marketing funnel. If you thrive when wearing multiple hats and are interested in making a significant impact in a growing organization, we’d love to meet you!
The Demand Generation Manager will play a critical role in driving the strategy and execution of demand generation campaigns, as well as helping to assess the effectiveness of Kion marketing efforts. We are looking to you to further mature our demand generation efforts and report on marketing campaigns in an optimized and consistent fashion. We're looking for an individual eager to make a hands-on contribution and one ready to shape the direction and success of our marketing team. As a core contributor to the sales and marketing teams, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the strategy, development, and execution of demand generation campaigns, focusing on the lifecycle of prospecting and nurturing.
- Ensuring we take advantage of Hubspot capabilities and reporting as part of demand generation activities.
- Developing a rapport with sales and sales operations teams to influence and establish the required marketing reporting and ensure proper tracking of campaigns.
- Streamlining processes, automating manual workflows, and setting up reports that will generate actionable insight.
- Develop and execute a campaign calendar to drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly inbound targets for MQLs and SQLs.
- Collaborate with the marketing, product, and sales teams to create campaign messaging across all channels.
- Collaborate with sales to refine our lead scoring model, assess lead quality, and ensure a smooth transition of MQLs to sales.
- Work with sales operations and leadership to recommend and develop marketing performance reports and support data calls for regular updates.
- Run A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance.
- Play a key role in further building out and growing our HubSpot implementation and database.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):
- 3-4 years of demand generation experience in B2B software organizations, preferably in a start-up environment.
- 2 years HubSpot experience required, along with a relevant HubSpot certification.
- A proven track record of collaborating and working closely with sales and marketing team members to establish targets, build impactful campaigns to meet these targets, and measure and report on results.
- Experience maintaining, optimizing, and integrating a set of marketing and sales tech stacks (Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write and present data in a clear and meaningful manner to senior management.
- Basic familiarity with Salesforce.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
- Kion is a remote-first company. We offer a 100% remote work schedule (US only) as well as an in-office or hybrid schedule if you are local to the DC-Maryland-Virginia area.
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including top-of-the-line healthcare coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent’s premium for medical, dental, and vision!
- 3% of direct compensation contribution to your 401(k) (no match required).
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and family.
- Innovation days to help work on new challenging problems collaboratively.
- Regular virtual engagements to better connect with co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters communication and innovation.
At Kion, we are focused on making people's lives in the cloud easier through innovative products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary Kion cloud enablement solution.
If you want to help organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud, and more time being enabled by their cloud, you’ve come to the right place. Apply below and we’ll be in touch shortly!